The old cooper's shop B-11
During the restoration of the buildings in the old part of the town, the town council decided that the old cooper’s shop should be established as an artist’s residence. Since the construction in 1848 the building has been domicile for craftsmen: During the 19. Century, it was the cooper who manufactured the barrels for storing and transportation of the oil from seals and whales in the house. Later on the building has been domicile for the baker who used it for the making of various delicacies.